Monday, July 18, 2022

Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico July Newsletter has Been Published!

 Day Trips Planned for July Adventures in Puerto Vallarta

(Don't miss the photos in Spring Colors of Puerto Vallarta)

     My birthday is in July! It's my turn to choose an adventure, but where do I begin? There are so many fun things to do in the area surrounding Puerto Vallarta. I wanted to do something we’d never done before. At first, I was leaning toward a three-day stay at an all-inclusive resort. We rarely do that—we don’t eat enough to get our money’s worth. But it was time to get creative.
     I was poised to book our three-day, dog-free escape. (Sophie, our Mexican Chihuahua, will be happy with Bonnie, her dog-sitter.) I had my eye on the Barceló hotel on the beautiful Mismaloya Beach surrounded by lush mountains. 

     Then I changed my mind. Read more at Discovering More of Puerto Vallarta.

     I invite you to SIGN UP for my Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Monthly Newsletter, with stories about our latest adventures, my recent blog articles, and news about my books.

     Check out my new eBook, Living in Mexico More Lessons Learned (Healthy Living in Mexico #5)! Read it on your smartphone, tablet, or computer with the free Kindle app - no Kindle device required. FREE with kindleunlimited!

     Thank you for reading my books and blog articles.  See more on my Amazon Author Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment