Saturday, May 28, 2022

A FREE Book to Bring Awareness to Mental Health Issues

 May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Taking a Mental Health Day on the Beach in Puerto Vallarta

May is Mental Health Awareness month.

 

What does this have to do with Healthy Living and Traveling in México?

I hope you will download my FREE novel to find out. I believe living in México is “good medicine” for anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and other mental illnesses. Find out more in this easy-to-read story, Just Another Manic Moment: A Novel

I wrote this story to bring awareness to the important issue of mental illness. As this novel shows, there is hope in the form of new tests and treatments. In addition, escaping the rat race and moving to México provides a less stressful lifestyle, aiding in wellness. Sunshine and blue sky here most of the year are proven mood-lifters, too.

Stress is a major factor in mental illness. “Just Another Manic Moment: A Novel” illustrates how reducing stress by traveling and living in México can be a healthy move.

For 5 days only, May 27 - May 31, I am offering this novel FREE on Amazon.com!

Thank you to everyone who downloads and shares my eBook. I hope you will leave a review on Amazon so others may find it, too.

Check out my updated website at Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment