Saturday, February 12, 2022

The HEALTHY LIVING AND TRAVELING IN MEXICO February newsletter has been published 🎈

Life in Mexico: Never a Dull Moment

Healthy Living in Mexico Book #4

Insider's Guide to the Best of Mexican Holidays

 22 experts guide you through Mexican celebrations

 of life, death, and everything in between

I just finished reading this entertaining book, a collection of stories from those of us who have experienced Mexican celebrations firsthand. I’m honored to have written two sections, beginning with the introduction. I hope you enjoy all of these fun tales.

Read More HERE

Thank you for reading my blog articles and books. As a self-published author on Amazon, I love it when readers leave a brief review of my books to help others find them.

I invite you to SIGN UP for my Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Newsletter, published monthly with stories about our latest adventures, my recent blog articles, and news about my books.

Cheers,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment