Thursday, July 2, 2020

Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico June Newsletter & New Book Release


Beaches in the Mexican State of Nayarit Are Closed, But…

The Ocean is Full of People Playing
     In Sayulita, the ocean is often full of people, locals and visitors, playing, cooling off, surfing, and paddleboarding. Some people sit on blankets having picnics. It’s wonderful to enjoy a meal at a beachside restaurant with an unobstructed view of the ocean as umbrellas and beach chairs are still prohibited at this time.

     But once every week or two, groups of police and National Guard or Marines come to the beach and ask people to leave. It is a peaceful yet sad scene as disappointed beach-lovers slowly pack up and head into town. We don't yet know if our governor will open our beaches in July... likely he won't.

    
     Thank you for reading my books and blogs. To see my new release, click Pickle Jar Test: A Novel.
Follow me on Facebook at 
and 
Thank you for leaving a brief review on Amazon when you read my books.
Author Page

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

    Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing. This is my site. คาสิโนออนไลน์ , แทงบอลเสต็ป

    ReplyDelete