Sunday, February 11, 2024

Madonnari Puerto Vallarta 2024 International Chalk Art Festival (Updated February 12)

 Don't Miss This Now That 

The Artists are Finished!


Saturday
I went to the chalk art festival at about 5:00 on Saturday, February 10, knowing the artwork would be in various stages of completion. 

I returned on Sunday to capture the finished artwork and update this article. I hope you enjoy this amazing art as much as I did! If you are in Puerto Vallarta this week, take a stroll through the Plaza de Armas to see this gallery on the grounds.
Sunday Afternoon

I wonder who the winners will be... Many pesos will be awarded!
Saturday
Sunday-One of My Favorites!

Saturday
Sunday

Saturday
Sunday

Saturday
Sunday--Wow!

Saturday
Sunday

Juniors Saturday

Juniors Sunday

Saturday
Sunday

A Few More of My Favorites
Sunday, Her Eyes Were Revealed





Artists at Work Saturday Afternoon

Plaza de Armas Decorated for the Art Festival


Don't Miss This eBook Sale!

The First in a Series of 3 Novels

No comments:

Post a Comment