Monday, March 6, 2023

Winter Colors of Mexico--Living Outdoors (Part 2)

 It's March 6, Winter, Sunny and Warm!

Puerto Vallarta Bay from Old Town
We love to walk around Old Town in Puerto Vallarta, still discovering new places and views.
El Granero Brew Pub
Vallarta Arte Museo--A Long Walk But Worth It!

Casita y Garden Restaurant/Bar Next to Bonito Kitchen

Dining on the Street at Jorge's Hideaway Shrimp Shack
Viewing the Mural Across the Lane
Butterfly Garden Art
I had the Highest Bid in the Silent Auction for This
At the El Rio BBQ Riverfest 2023 Fundraiser--Love it❣
The Weather is Wonderful!
But Sophie is Cold in the Mornings

A Lizard Suns Himself on Our Balcony Garden Pot
Colorful Musicians at an Outdoor Venue, El Rio BBQ

Dancer at the Pasito de Luz Fundraiser

Life is Good for Us in Puerto Vallarta
Buena Vita--Good Life
I invite you to SIGN UP for my "Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Newsletter", published monthly with stories about our latest adventures, my recent blog articles, and news about my books. 

Have you read one of my most popular books, Retirement Before the Age of 59 (Healthy Living in Mexico #2)? Take a look at it on Amazon.
Thank you for reading my blog, books, and newsletters. 
Happy travels!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment