Monday, January 9, 2023

Winter Colors of Mexico, From Views to Food (Part 1)

The Weather is Warm Enough to Walk, Boat, and Bus 

To Explore the Beauty of this Wonderful Country in January
Dining in Outdoor Restaurants



Gardening on Our Balcony


Christmas Trees Viewed from Near and Far


Views at Vallarta Botanical Garden



Views from a Sunset Cruise to Playa Las Caletas


Colorful, Delicious Food and Drinks






Food is what most often draws us out for walks and tours, as you can see. But the views and colors are what keep us going back. We're so grateful that we moved here, a place where we can walk, bus, or boat to so many wonderful, outdoor places. And we can enjoy them even in the winter. But especially that we walk so much here, taking in the views year around. That's healthy living!

I hope you'll read more about Healthy Living in Mexico in my books. I also invite you to follow me on my Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Facebook page.

Thank you for reading my blog and books. If you enjoy my books, please leave a brief review on Amazon so others will find them, also.
     Cheers,
     Terry
Terry L Turrell, Author with Jonathan, her Husband

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Sophie's little Mexican sweater. Cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! We bought that one on Amazon.com. It was made in Mexico, shipped to Amazon in the U.S., then shipped to us, back to Mexico😅. They call it a serape, and it keeps her warm in the cool evenings. We've all gotten used to warm climate.
      Terry

      Delete