Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I'm Riding in the Tour de Fox Cycling Event to Support Parkinson's Disease Research!

 Right Here in Puerto Vallarta—It’s Virtual❣

Riding the Recumbent Bike in Our Gym
I'm riding for the Virtual Tour de Fox cycling event with the Michael J Fox Foundation on August 27 I signed up late so I'm scrambling to make my $500 (USD) donation goal and my 8-mile riding goal.

I'm riding the recumbent bike in our condominium's gym. Thankfully, it's air conditioned!

Here are 3 ways you can help fund Parkinson's Research:

1. DONATE ON MY CYCLING FUNDRAISER PAGE--100% of every dollar donated will go to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to speed a cure. No donation is too small! Donate HERE.

2. POST A REVIEW ON AMAZON FOR MY NOVEL PICKLE JAR TEST--I wrote this novel to highlight expat life in Mexico and Parkinson's disease awareness. For every review I receive by August 31, 2022, I will donate an additional $10 (USD) to this Tour de Fox Fundraiser. Post HERE

3. REGISTER TO RIDE FROM ANYWHERE in The Michael J. Fox Foundation's Virtual Tour de Fox Saturday, August 27, 2022. You can register HERE.

Jon Turrell, Riding to Fight His Parkinson's Symptoms

My husband, Jonathan Turrell, rides the recumbent bike to minimize the progression of Parkinson's disease. Exercise is currently the only option to fight this disease. Let's help The Michael J Fox Foundation find a cure for PD!

2 comments:

  1. I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease since 2010, by the VA. I found that none of the current medications worked (side effects for me). I currently take pramipexole dihydrochloride three times daily. It isn’t working well neither. I still have some tremors. Was on carbidopa levodopa but only lasted 90 minutes then wore off. Down side of carbidopa is after reaching max dosage it will no longer give relief, nothing was working for me and to make matters worse There has been little if any progress in finding a reliable medical treatment for Parkinson’s disease without spending thousands of $$, i found this website health herbs clinic just 3 months ago, and their natural alternative treatment to help combat this disease. Decided to give it a try and it has made a tremendous difference for me I improved dramatically, No case of hallucination, muscle weakness, especially the tremors they disappeared. Google healthherbsclinic. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for what you guys do! I would like to invite to your readers to join me in my fb page @pepezaldivar02 in case they would like to have a space to practice spanish for free and share whatever about hobby gardening, farming and many more :) Also on IG @pepezaldivar01 and https://pepezaldivar01.wordpress.com/ thank you! Happy to say hello everyone.

    ReplyDelete