Monday, August 31, 2020

Walk Theme: Door Knockers in San Miguel de Allende

 

A Poster in the Women's Restroom at Hank's Restaurant
    Okay, this isn’t the door knocker variety I’m referring to, but I couldn’t resist…
A Hand Style Door Knocker on a Very Old Door

     Door knockers are an old tradition in San Miguel de Allende centro, many on ancient doors. They are good subjects for interesting photographs while exploring. Yesterday, during our one-mile walk downtown, I made it my ‘Walk Theme’, trying to see how many different styles I could find.

     We continued our walk onward toward Hank’s restaurant, enjoying the Spanish colonial architecture along the way. Then we each enjoyed grilled salmon and fresh green salad with our wine, a perfect ending for a lovely walk.

     I invite you to take a look at my updated “Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico” website. Please let me know what you think. 

     I’m excited to tell you that Book 1 of my “In Sickness and In Health Novels” series has done exceptionally well this week, thanks to my new readers. It has consistently ranked between #200 and #300 in the Kindle Store Medical Fiction category. I’m grateful for the 5-Star reviews and hoping for some more soon!

Just Another Manic Moment: A Novel

In Sickness and in Health Book #1

     When Lindsay and Jake fell in love, it was magnetic and powerful.

Then Jake was diagnosed with clinical depression that stole the joy from his life.

Later, periods of rage and mania changed his personality, testing his relationship with Lindsay. A phase of manic euphoria and frenzied spending forced Lindsay to take drastic measures.

#passion #love #beachlife #Mexico #bipolardisorder #bipolar #depression #mentalhealth #mentalillness #mentalhealthawareness #romance #romancenovel #contemporaryromance #InSicknessandInHealth #JustAnotherManicMoment

     I invite you to SIGN UP for my "Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Newsletter", published monthly with stories about our latest adventures, my recent blog articles, and news about my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment